Thursday, August 14, 2008

Here We Go

Well CRain - I guess I'm ready to get started doing this blogging thing. I should have started way before school let out, but as you know, as the summer progressed and we were busy doing our thing, that never happened - and now it's time to go back to work - AAAGGH! So, here's the plan. We'll blog first and then try the podcast. I have also done the tutorial for "garageband," but that will be another day. I have a busy day tomorrow, so I probably won't get back on until Saturday afternoon. Let me know your thoughts (PS. I don't care about your spelling at this point LOL, just write!

5 comments:

Rainydaz101 said...

Good job u used the the text lingo the right way i see that u have come a long way. now the next step well be to use it in a text message. well i have to admit that this is really cool and i think that the kids well have a great time with this cuz i know i did when we did it in school.

LJohnson said...

Thanks so much for your vote of confidence. That's why I luv ya - my #1 gran! Do you think it will be difficult doing the IPOD thinky? You know you really helped me out with this??? Here I am thinking I'm letting you onto to something great and you had to walk me through it!!

Rainydaz101 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LJohnson said...

What the devil is taking you so long?

Rainydaz101 said...

Well thanks but like i told u that i may not like to do much but when it come to tech i ready for anything